We’re looking for an experienced Account Manager to join our creative agency in Nottingham city centre.
To meet our criteria, you’ll need to be
- An experienced Account Manager with at least a couple of years spent working on consumer brands and/or in a great agency
- Bright with good mental agility and problem-solving skills underpinned by a good, relevant degree
- Experienced in at least two of the following areas: digital advertising, brand development, print media, and one of the following: sales promotion, direct mail, photography shoot management
As a person, you should be
- Confident and self assured across all relationships both external and internal
- Persuasive when meeting with and presenting to clients
- A good communicator with effective listening skills
- Able to build positive relationships with clients, suppliers and within the agency itself
- Highly organised – especially under pressure
- Able to prioritise when dealing with several projects at once
- Positive and enthusiastic with a can-do attitude
We’ll also be looking for
- Excellent writing and grammar skills
- Good numeracy skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- UK Driving Licence (desirable)
- Ability to travel to client locations anywhere in the UK and abroad
For one thing, we’ll pay you a competitive salary DOE and give you a decent chunk of holiday to boot. But as well as that, our agency is genuinely a brilliant place to work. Our team is close-knit and super friendly and we’re set slap bang in Nottingham City Centre, so it’s an easy commute – and even easier to find a spot for after-work drinks.
How to apply
If you think this position sounds right for you, send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line ‘Account manager application’.