We’re looking for a skilled, self-starting, PHP developer to grow our existing team. At Together, you’ll be working on a range of different digital projects for our roster of clients and you’ll be a key member of the team. Collaborating closely with our account management, project management and design teams, you will be working on the full software development lifecycle, taking full product ownership from day one.
- 3-5 years’ experience working in a dedicated PHP developer role
- Experience working for multiple consumer brands in an agency environment, comparable to the scale and stature of Together clients
- A good degree
- Strong OO PHP skills, with knowledge of WordPress, Symfony Framework and CMS systems
- Fully capable across a variety of software/tools, such as composer, webpack, CSS Pre-processors (SASS/LESS), jQuery, gulp, grunt, npm, node and Git
- Experience with development, deployment, and hosting software/platforms – AWS (EC2/ECS), Linux, Apache, Nginx, Docker, MySQL and Redis.
- Some experience with Google Analytics and SEO.
The main responsibilities for this role are:
- Create digital solutions that answer or surpass our client expectations
- Ensure your work is of a high quality, efficient, and works across a range of devices
- Identify and fix bugs, work on ad-hoc amends and feature requests for existing projects
- Collaborate directly with the wider Together team
- Contribute directly to our technical direction.
For one thing, we’ll pay you a competitive salary and give you a decent chunk of holiday to boot. But as well as that, our agency is genuinely a brilliant place to work. Our team is close-knit and super friendly and we’re set slap bang in Nottingham City Centre, so it’s an easy commute – and even easier to find a spot for after-work drinks.
Read over the Full Job Specification, and if you’re ready to apply, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV using ‘Vacancy: PHP Developer’ as the subject line. Or, if you want to know more, give us a call.