Junior Creative Artworker
We’re looking for an amazing Junior Creative Artworker to join our growing team. Applicants must show a strong attention to detail and a portfolio that demonstrates effective implementation of design.
You will support our creative team in developing designs from ideas through to successful application. Responsibilities beyond your day to day art working role will include managing and organising internal assets, company social media and website content updates and support with time conscious pitch decks.
- 1-2 years of experience within the creative industry, preferably in an artworker role
- Experience of basic design principles, layout, typography
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, (InDesign, Photoshop and illustrator)
- Visualising and retouching skills
- An eye for detail and design
- A multi-tasker, happy in a fast paced environment and capable of working with high volumes of work.
- Self critical and likes to challenge their own work
- Knowledge of digital, animation and/or 3D, ideally able to use after affects or similar.
If you want a role that gives you the opportunity to take an idea, love it, own it and deliver it, to an effective finish, then come and say hello. We need you now.
Send your portfolio, CV and salary expectations to email@example.com with the subject: Artworker
The post We need you! appeared first on .