Year on year, Together just keeps on growing – so, we need to expand our account management team.
We’re looking for a Senior Account Manager with 5 to 8 years’ experience to help us take care of some of our most important clients. With a portfolio including creative advertising, web build, digital, packaging, photography, video, and branding, no day will be the same; you can find out more about the brands we work with in our case studies.
We’ve included some details about the kind of person we’re searching for below. To apply, email email@example.com with your CV and cover letter.
To be successful, you’ll most likely need…
- A minimum of 5, preferably 8, years of account management experience
- Some experience working with direct reports
- Good experience across a range of media areas to include web build, packaging, digital campaigns, photo shoots and brand development
- Some PR experience (this would be a bonus, but not essential)
- Some client-side experience (again this would be great, but not essential).
You’ll need to be…
- Confident and self-assured in your relationships, both in-agency and with clients
- Persuasive when meeting with and presenting to clients
- A good communicator with effective listening skills
- Highly organised, especially under pressure
- Able to prioritise when dealing with several projects at once
- Ready to fit into a collaborative and close-knit team
- Positive and enthusiastic with a can-do attitude.
While we think experience is more important than qualifications, generally we’d expect you to have…
- A good degree in any subject (a marketing degree is a bonus, but not essential)
- Excellent writing and grammar
- Good numeracy skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Excel
- A UK driving licence (though again, this would just be a bonus)
- Ability to travel to client locations anywhere in the UK and abroad.