We’re on the lookout for an experienced Account Manager to take charge of our PR portfolio. Ideally, you will have at least 3 years’ account management experience as well as a proven track record in and in-depth knowledge of PR as well as other areas. Alongside helping us to grow our PR business, you’ll also be taking care of some of our varied client base; take a look at our case studies to find out more about the brands we work with.
That’s just a quick summary of the role. Get all the details below, and to apply email hello@togetheragency with your CV and cover letter.
To be successful, you’ll most likely need…
- 3 to 5 years of account management experience
- Good experience working in a dedicated PR role
- Additional experience across at least two of the following areas: web build, packaging, digital campaigns, photo shoots, brand development
- Some client-side experience (though this definitely isn’t essential).
You’ll need to be…
- Confident and self-assured in your relationships, both in-agency and with clients
- Persuasive when meeting with and presenting to clients
- A good communicator with effective listening skills
- Highly organised, especially under pressure
- Able to prioritise when dealing with several projects at once
- Ready to fit into a collaborative and close-knit team
- Positive and enthusiastic with a can-do attitude.
While we think experience is more important than qualifications, generally we’d expect you to have…
- A good degree in any subject (a marketing degree is a bonus, but not essential)
- Excellent writing and grammar
- Good numeracy skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Excel
- A UK driving licence (though again, this would just be a bonus)
- Ability to travel to client locations anywhere in the UK and abroad.