Martin took home a Gold Effie last week for our work with Donate Life (World’s Biggest Asshole) and was one of seven finalists for the Grand Effie honor.
The Grand Effie winner was selected by the Grand Effie Jury just hours before Thursday’s Effie Awards ceremony in New York. Other Grand Effie finalists (the top-scoring Gold Effie winners) included:
• Be the Match and space150 for “Be the Guy”
• Seventh Generation and 72andSunny
• SimplyGo Mini and Ogilvy & Mather (with Carat London and FleishmanHillard) for “Breathless Choir”
• Lockheed Martin and McCann New York (with Momentum Worldwide, Universal McCann and Weber Shandwick) for “Field Trip to Mars”
• Donate Life America and The Martin Agency for “World’s Biggest Asshole”
• Office Depot and McCann New York (with Merkle and AGAIN Interactive) for “The Co-Worker Collection”
Congrats to all!