This person acts as the frontline brand manager by interacting with customers and fans in real time on various web platforms. Duties also include acting as a liaison across the Internet; participating in minute-by-minute online conversations by answering questions, offering solutions and mediating conversations; and identifying creative content opportunities for feeds to spark discussion on emerging and existing social platforms. The right candidate will have excellent verbal and writing skills, the ability to work with cross-functional teams, a knack for research, a sharp wit and a willingness to work during nonstandard business hours.
- Manage day-to-day content publishing and conversation monitoring on social platforms like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat and Instagram
- Mine for relevant creative insights based on organic fan conversation and trending topics
- Build relationships with clients in order to become an extension of each client’s team
- Help clients integrate social media into marketing initiatives
- Research, develop and optimize ongoing content strategy. Maintain editorial calendar.
- Track, monitor, and help analyze performance of campaigns and social media activities
- Develop testimonials and case studies from clients and present internally
- Coordinate fulfillment of projects for clients
- Monitor social trends, including the latest channel updates and case studies, and share with the internal team
- Maintain a personal presence in the offline social media and digital world of events and conferences
Desired Skills & Experience
- Previous social media or digital project management experience required
- Bachelor’s degree required with a major in marketing, communications, advertising, or public relations preferred
- Passionate social media practicationer and internet culture junkie, with an expertise in platform best practices
- Experience and interest in automotive and/or luxury preferred
- A proactive approach to projects and the ability to take initiative and self-start is a must!
- Excellent written communication skills as well as editing and proof-reading skills
- Research and discover new content is prudent
- Effective time management skills, a keen eye for detail and organization
- Able to juggle multiple projects and deadlines with ease and comfort
- Proven critical and analytical thinking skills
- Ability to make a judgment call, act swiftly, and be responsible for the results
- Superior relationship-building skills
- Creative thinker and idea-generator; not afraid to take chances
- Experience with client and project management software
If interested in applying for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.