Rokkan is a place where modern strategic thinkers thrive. We look for those who have helped clients imagine a more exciting future for their brands, and have the demonstrated the skills to make it happen.
As both visionaries and doers, strategists at Rokkan are expected to recognize patterns (through market research, performance analytics, customer insights, social listening), have a strong and defensible point of view, and monitor results.
This Associate Director will lead digital and social strategy on a top luxury automotive brand, serving as a trusted advisor in connections planning, channel strategy, social content and digital execution. They will be responsible for partnering with other account leaders to guide our most senior clients to bold and innovative creative solutions.
They will be expected to demonstrate a high standard of analysis and imagination that will lead to transformational business solutions. They need a history of translating these discoveries into inspiring strategies and tacticts for brands. And they must be able to effectively represent their ideas persuasively among internal colleagues and clients.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Qualified candidates will bring at least 5-7 years experience in an agency setting (3-5 years in social/digital)
- Candidates should have successfully launched multiple integrated camaigns into the marketplace
- Should be a passionate collaborator, integrating best-in-class digital thinking, trends and advanced technologies into large and small scale executions
- Must have deep knowledge of social content strategies, platforms, services, and measurement techniques.
- Ability to work alongside data analysts to uncover actionable insights, trends and optimizations
- Team management experience. Must be able to staff, grow, and manage a team of community managers
- Must be able to work in a multi-discipline collaborative creative environment.
- Proven leadership abilities to manage multiple initiatives across multiple accounts.
- Highly skilled presenter with experience among senior level clients.
If interested in applying for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.