Hoping to start a career in social media? We’re searching for a social media executive to join our growing social media team, and you could be just who we’re after.
At Together we have an eclectic range of social media clients, including food and drink brands like Pukka Pies and Licor 43, and we need someone that can help us to manage and engage their communities. As our social media executive, you’ll also schedule and create content, assist strategy development compile reports, and take part in client meetings.
Extensive experience in social isn’t necessary; what we really need is someone with the right personality who has the confidence – and enthusiasm – to tackle this varied client-facing role.
To be considered for the position, you’ll need to show that you’re:
- Confident, self-assured and persuasive in client-facing situations
- A good communicator with excellent listening skills
- Able to build great relationships with clients, suppliers, and your colleagues
- Highly organised, especially under pressure
- Able to prioritise and use your initiative
- Bright, quick to learn, and brilliant with words and numbers
- Positive and enthusiastic with a can-do attitude.
You’ll also need:
- A good degree in any subject
- Excellent writing and grammar skills
- Good numeracy skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to travel to client locations anywhere in the UK and abroad (UK driving license desirable)
- A demonstrable interest in social media, whether that’s through a personal blog or other social channel
- Knowledge of marketing, brands, digital, design and communications.
While some relevant experience would be helpful – it’d be great to have someone who’s already spent a couple of years in a marketing role, whether agency or client-side – it’s not necessary. If you’re a brilliant graduate that fits the rest of our criteria, we’d still be happy to hear from you.
The position is full time from Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm, though you may need to work extra hours during busy periods. Ideally, we’d like someone who could start on the 1st April. Salary from £21k to £25k, depending on experience.
How to apply
Interested? Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line ‘Job vacancy: Social media executive’ by the end of Wednesday 15th March.